We are very excited to announce that Erika Garzon owner of Erikas’s Süsses Atelier will be part of our staff of instructors.
She is Colombian – Spanish living in Switzerland – St. Gallen.
Bake, decorate and create, pastries came into her life in a very special way, becoming her passion and what she calls “My Sweet Therapy”.
She had the opportunity to attend to different courses taught by great professionals in different countries around Europe developing her knowledge and technics.
Recently she was part of the staff of instructors for Demos and Workshops in 1° Swiss Cake Festival hosted in Zurich. She delighted all visitors with her art.
Now we are happy that she can share all her experience in the art of cookies with us.
She will teach a series of courses for all levels.
This time we will present our first course:
Basic cookie’s course: Christmas theme.
In this course you will learn:
– Basic Recipe of cookies:
• How to bake cookies
• How to make new flavor from one basic recipe.
• Tips and tricks of how to get perfect cookies.
– Royal icing preparation:
• The different textures you need to get an incredible effects in your cookies.
• Learn how to achieve the right icing consistency.
• How to create the three icing consistencies: flood, medium and stiff.
• Method of filling a piping bag.
• An easy technique for coloring icing.
– Decorating Techniques:
• Outlining and how to evenly distribute the icing onto a cookie.
• Wet and wet
• Wafer paper decoration
• Fondant decoration.
• And much more!!!
The course will be held in one day class.
Date: Saturday 14th September 2015
Time: 10:00 am – 15:00 pm approx. (lunch and drinks are included)
Cost: 140 CHF (all material included *)
Place: 8600 Dübendorf
Don’t miss out this great opportunity to learn from amazing and lovely instructor Erika Garzon.
So make sure to be part and register writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All materials and tools required for the class will be provided for each student and must be returned to Cakedeco.ch at the end of the class.
PLEASE NOTE: This class is for all levels. Space is limited so book early to avoid disappointment!